This baked trout recipe severed over a bed of rice, side of fiddle heads or beans always gets good reviews. A great recipe for 12 to 14-inch put and take trout.
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 trout (12 to 14 inches)
- 1/2 cup Pinot Grigio white wine
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
Combine basil, mint, thyme, rosemary and garlic.
Place trout in a backign dish and stuff the mixture evenly into each cavity and on top of the fish. Cover teh pan with aluminum foil and bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 325° F or until teh fish flakes easily.