These versatile, technique-specific walleye rods offer superior performance for jigging, rigging, cranking and trolling. In fact, it’s safe to say that no other rod company has ever offered such a solid lineup of rods for walleye anglers. Each rod is built on premium-quality SCII graphite blanks and features Batson Forecast® hard aluminum oxide guides with double-plated black chrome frames. The rods are complete with two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish for durability and to ensure every Eyecon looks as good as it fishes. Retail: $120 to $160.
EYECON SPINNING RODS feature:
- Premium-quality SCII graphite.
- Trolling models feature SCII graphite and linear S-glass.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji® IPS reel seat with a black hood on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with a black hood on the casting model.
- Fuji® TCS reel seat with a black hood on trolling models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle with EVA trim. Premium-grade EVA handles on trolling models.
- Kigan hook-keeper. Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish. 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Technique-specific walleye series designed for superior performance.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.